DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

SD14 Basics and a Quick Reference Card

Steaphany

With some of the discussions here addressing SD14 basics or where to find various functions, I decided to come up with something that Sigma should have included with every SD14, a Quick Reference Guide.

Just print out the attached image on a landscape 8.5x11 page and you'll have a single sheet listing all the FUNC and Menu operations with references to the manual pages to read more:

View attachment 1601

Keep the Quick Reference card in your camera bag and it will be handy when you need to find something in a hurry.

Attachments

• QuickRef.jpg
    EXIF
    QuickRef.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 92
Thanks for the card...Steaphany....

I am printing mine as I type..:z04_pc2:

(For mac users...change to landscape and print at 75% otherwise it will print on two pages)

Tony C.

Neat

Good idea!

With some of the discussions here addressing SD14 basics or where to find various functions, I decided to come up with something that Sigma should have included with every SD14, a Quick Reference Guide.

Just print out the attached image on a landscape 8.5x11 page and you'll have a single sheet listing all the FUNC and Menu operations with references to the manual pages to read more:

View attachment 1697

Keep the Quick Reference card in your camera bag and it will be handy when you need to find something in a hurry.

Wow, I'm impressed at how many functions I never use...and that I had forgotten about. This will be very helpful! Thanks,

Jesse

Hi Stephany,

that is a nice piece of work really! :z02_respekt:

That seems to be a very useful tool for SD14 quick operation!

May I publish that in C-Info's German forum, too?!

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Please feel free to share my Quick Reference, that is precisely why I created it in the first place.

Thanks,

I will do so ...... posting the link over here to make clear, who earn's the flowers! :)

Regards

Klaus

Back