DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Cambridge, UK

snowy

Hello. I've been registered here for a while, but apparently never posted in here! Long-time lurker I guess :)

Hi Snowy,

that is the rights attitude! (to follow the email and say hallo) :daumenhoch_smilie:

Thanks for this! :z04_bier01:

It is kind of frustrating to see so many users visiting the site but only watching and never say something...:z04_pri:

Your registration date is from one of our many forum-software switches in January 2008. If you know roughly when you registered before, leave me a note and I can change that later on...

And now rock the party, show images and ask questions! :z04_smilieparty:

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the message
upload_2017-9-13_12-25-41.gif

I probably registered on the Contax G forum a long time ago, but as I sold up most of my Contax G kit I turned into a lurker. I do now have a G1 again, but I guess that's irrelevant now the site is for any camera :) I'll try to contribute more going forward.

Simon.

Hi Simon, so your are another Contaxian! wow, we Contax lovers are obvioulsy not dead yet...

We transferred all content of the Contaxinfo.com Forum into camera-info.com. You find it in the Contax subforum. So nothing is lost and easy to find.

I sold my Contax gear to fund other cameras except a manual Yashica FX2000 super with a Zeiss 50/1.7. But I do not have time for analog photography with two kids. My family wants always to have instant results. This is kind of stress...

You can post images wherever you want to. Most attention you will get in the forums. We can open threads like "fun with Contax images..." or whatever you prefer. It is about having fun with your hobby!

Back