DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hasselblad Club registration problem

Analog6

Can anyone help me with contacting whoever administers this? There is no email that I can see anywahere on the Hasselblad pages and every time I go through the registration process and get to the last page and press next I get the error below. I have it saved as an rtf if you need to see how it looked on screen.

Any help most gratefully received. I want to participate!

----------

Server Error in '/' Application.

Transaction failed. The server response was: Relay rejected for policy reasons.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Transaction failed. The server response was: Relay rejected for policy reasons.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SmtpException: Transaction failed. The server response was: Relay rejected for policy reasons.]
System.Net.Mail.RecipientCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response) +1061395
System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) +241
System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +1480
HasselbladUtilities.Mail.SendMail(String fromMail, String CC, String toMail, String subject, String body, Boolean IsBodyHtml, String attachmentFilenames) +655
HasselbladData.MailTemplateTools.MailTemplateTools.SendMailWithLogOptionFromMailTemplateId(Int32 mailTemplateId, String emailTo, String CC, String attachmentFileName, String logNameForMail, SearchReplace[] searchReplaceInMailBody) +857
HasselbladData.MailTemplateTools.MailTemplateTools.SendMailFromMailTemplateId(Int32 mailTemplateId, String emailTo, String cc, String attachmentFileName, SearchReplace[] searchReplaceInMailBody) +60
HasselbladData.MailTemplateTools.MailTemplateTools.SendMailFromMailTemplateId(Int32 MailTemplateId, String emailTo, SearchReplace[] searchReplaceInMailBody) +60
HasselbladBusinessLogic.OwnersClub.SendConfirmationMail(Int32 personId) +249
Hasselblad.com.HOCregistration.HocRegistration.btnBioAndImageUploaderNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +571
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +79
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +175
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Really frustrating, isn't it Ron? I am going to go to a public computer (PC) and try, maybe it is some setting in Safari that is acting up (I use an iMac).

Really frustrating, isn't it Ron? I am going to go to a public computer (PC) and try, maybe it is some setting in Safari that is acting up (I use an iMac).

Sure is..... I use a PC with Firefox.

Please let me know how you make out with a public PC. Maybe I should try Internet Explorer.

Ron

Try another email address for registration, this

SmtpException: Transaction failed. The server response was: Relay rejected for policy reasons.

sounds iffy.

Wilko

Wilko, you are a star! I changed it from my personal email which has the .au at the end and made it my gmail account and it went through like a lamb.

So Hasselblad doesn't like Australian emails (I have struck this before, the HBO site shop won't accept them either, it tells me i am 'illegal'!).

Back