CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS 85mm f28 and 25mm f28 WGerman

Trader history for tcbphoto (0)

tcbphoto

Hi All

I'm trying to raise some money for a 100mm macro. So I'm offering the 85mm f/2.8, made in west Germany. and the 25mm f/2.8 made in West Germany. Both lens are in fantastic condition. Sweet Glass and just some minor wear, where the the len mounts. Otherwise they would look like new lens. Both come with front and rear lens caps, and UV filters.

I'm want $208.00 each, plus shipping. I prefer Paypal, that's why the extra $8.00.

You can check my PayPal rating and eBay rating. I'm not a dealer, just a collector/user.

Our eBay "names" are: "tcb.photo" and "tc.boxer".

Thanks

Rob

leong

Hello Rob,

Are you sure it is the 25mm and not the 35mm that you are selling? If it is indeed the 25mm that you are selling, it looks kinda cheap at the price that you are asking! Look up eBay and you will know what I mean.

tcbphoto

Hi Gary,

No it's the 25mm, not the 35mm. They are both AE versions made in West Germany. wonderful glass and operate perfectly. There are almost no wear marks at all. The 85mm shows some minor wear on the mounting area only.

As for price, I priced them at what I paid for them,I didn't check eBay first, so I will stick to my offering. Plus, even if I made an extra $25.00, It would end up going to eBay for their fees. Unless no one is interested then I'll list it on eBay.

Check my ebay ratings, you'll see I'm very fair

Thanks again

Rob

tcbphoto

Hi all

I have a excellent 85mm f/2.8 lens West German made lens for sale. It is the AE version, and it is exceptional condition. There are only some minor wear marks on the mount. Glass is fantastic, and so is the rest of the lens. I do have photos for any interested. I offered this for sale a few weeks ago, but the original buyer ran into trouble. I'm offering it again at the price of $208.00 plus shipping. You can check my ebay and paypal rating. My ebay name is "tc.boxer".

I accept and prefer paypal, and I will ship abroad

magnolia70123

I understand your statement that the "lens is fantastic". It focuses smoothly, and the iris blades are free of oil?. In other words do you foresee any reason for a CLA?. Can you foward me pictures. Thank you. Happy holidays!

tcbphoto

Hi Manuel

No there would b no reason that I can see for a CLA. No visable dust, and the lens works freely. If you email me privately, from your regualr email I can send the photos for you

Thanks
Rob