DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Portrait of Bristi (NSFW)

Manzur Fahim

Hello everyone,

Sharing an image of Bristi I took some time ago. The only light source was the natural light coming through the window. We didn't think the photos would be any good given the light wasn't very good, but it turned out ok. Taken this with GFX 100 and 110mm F2. 110mm was really tight given the space, but wanted the wider aperture as ISO was already at 800, otherwise I would've used the 63mm.

Hello everyone,

Sharing an image of Bristi I took some time ago. The only light source was the natural light coming through the window. We didn't think the photos would be any good given the light wasn't very good, but it turned out ok. Taken this with GFX 100 and 110mm F2. 110mm was really tight given the space, but wanted the wider aperture as ISO was already at 800, otherwise I would've used the 63mm.

Hi

While I am here can I just say I love your website. Fantastic experience with all the different mixture of ways you shoot. Also the quality of the pictures is really good on this HP screen so it is a joy. My favourite picture that you have taken that I have seen is the lady in the pink dress that was stooping that I saw on DPReview Medium Format forum. Everyone mostly said they did not like it because she looked like she was having a poo or something trash like that. I believe it was a craze pose that was happening online i remember. THAT SHOT IS FANTASTIC. The colours are incredible palette on that photo. Photography is subjective but also you should not really listen to opinions on forums too much. They were wrong about that shot. It is my favourite shot that you have done. Just my opinion. I hope I have not confused you with this. Keep shooting.
Regards Dino26323

Hi

While I am here can I just say I love your website. Fantastic experience with all the different mixture of ways you shoot. Also the quality of the pictures is really good on this HP screen so it is a joy. My favourite picture that you have taken that I have seen is the lady in the pink dress that was stooping that I saw on DPReview Medium Format forum. Everyone mostly said they did not like it because she looked like she was having a poo or something trash like that. I believe it was a craze pose that was happening online i remember. THAT SHOT IS FANTASTIC. The colours are incredible palette on that photo. Photography is subjective but also you should not really listen to opinions on forums too much. They were wrong about that shot. It is my favourite shot that you have done. Just my opinion. I hope I have not confused you with this. Keep shooting.
Regards Dino26323
Hello Dino,

Hope you are well. Yes, I remember the comments on that post, and yes you were right. It was just a trend at that time with the young girls and I guess the audience were mostly not-thinking that haha. Thank you very much for your comment, much appreciated.

Have a great day!

Back