DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Zing Wraparound CasePouch for Contax G

G

I just wanted to know if anybody on this board has tried to use the ZING case for G1/G2. If so, which size has the snug fit and does it provide good padding. Instead of using my camera bag at the airport, I plan to pack my G2 in a pouch and put it in a regular bag to maximize my carry on luggage. Then I'll just pack the camera bag in my check-in luggage. Any thoughts?

The new Zing active standard SLR pouch that has a flap that pulls around the front of the lens area works well and fits snug with the Contax G2. They use dense Neoprene so the protection should be sufficient for light bumps. I wouldn't put any edged/pointed objects near it as I don't think it'll protect too well from that. I think B&H has them for $29.

Back