CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS CONTAX 645 AF LENSES

avid

I am planning to sell my Contax 645 AF because I bought a Hasselblad 503CW and have started buying lenses for it. No real need to have two medium format systems and I shoot large format most of the time anyway. So, I am thinking of letting the Contax go even if it is my favorite of the two MF cameras and am having a hard time making up my mind about selling.

Anyway, what I have is an almost complete system:

Contax 645 AF with battery holder MP-1
AE Prism Finder
Waist Level Finder
Zeiss Distagon 35mm 3,5
Zeiss Distagon 45mm 2,8
Zeiss Planar 80mm 2,0
Rodenstock APO Rodagon-N 105mm ZOERK MultiFocusSystem 4,0 (I love it)
Zeiss Planar 120mm Apo Makro 4,0
Zeiss Sonnar 140mm 2,8
Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm 2,8 (it is a sharp lens)
Zeiss Sonnar 210mm 4,0
Zeiss Mutar 1.4X TC
Zoerk Pinhole Set (3 pinhole disks in the set)
1 regular 120/220 film insert
1 220 Vacuum insert
1 LCD screen remote viewer (bought it, but never used it)
1 remote release

Camera is in absolutely perfect working order and clean. I love my lenses and they have been babied; none have scratches or scuffs anywhere. You can see some images I have shot with the various lenses here (though, none are drum scanned):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The image 'Classic Chrome' was shot with the Zoerk system.
I have the original boxes for most of the items. I am not sure what prices to put on them, so I will take offers. If the prices sound reasonable, I will sell otherwise just keep the system for now. And....I would prefer buyers from Southern California.
Thanks

The image below I shot for fun and not for this post, so it doesn't show all the lenses here.
466374.jpg

markvedel

Hi
I have a Contax 645, but would like to supplement it with some extra items. I am interested in the following items that you (posibly) have for sale>

Waist Level Finder
Zeiss Distagon 35mm 3,5
Rodenstock APO Rodagon-N 105mm ZOERK MultiFocusSystem 4,0 (What is this)
Zeiss Planar 120mm Apo Makro 4,0
Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm 2,8 (it is a sharp lens)
Zeiss Mutar 1.4X TC
1 220 Vacuum insert

Please let me know if the items are still for sale.

Regards
Mark

planar

Dear Mark,
I have just seen your post and would like to inform you that I have some new items including the 35mm lens and 45mm Limited edition shift lens, this is collectors item as it is serial number 001.
I also have the 1.4 Mutar and many other new products.
Please let me have your details and request.

Best regards
Bob