CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS CONTAX 645 AF LENSES

Trader history for avid (0)

avid

I am planning to sell my Contax 645 AF because I bought a Hasselblad 503CW and have started buying lenses for it. No real need to have two medium format systems and I shoot large format most of the time anyway. So, I am thinking of letting the Contax go even if it is my favorite of the two MF cameras and am having a hard time making up my mind about selling.

Anyway, what I have is an almost complete system:

Contax 645 AF with battery holder MP-1
AE Prism Finder
Waist Level Finder
Zeiss Distagon 35mm 3,5
Zeiss Distagon 45mm 2,8
Zeiss Planar 80mm 2,0
Rodenstock APO Rodagon-N 105mm ZOERK MultiFocusSystem 4,0 (I love it)
Zeiss Planar 120mm Apo Makro 4,0
Zeiss Sonnar 140mm 2,8
Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm 2,8 (it is a sharp lens)
Zeiss Sonnar 210mm 4,0
Zeiss Mutar 1.4X TC
Zoerk Pinhole Set (3 pinhole disks in the set)
1 regular 120/220 film insert
1 220 Vacuum insert
1 LCD screen remote viewer (bought it, but never used it)
1 remote release

Camera is in absolutely perfect working order and clean. I love my lenses and they have been babied; none have scratches or scuffs anywhere. You can see some images I have shot with the various lenses here (though, none are drum scanned):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The image 'Classic Chrome' was shot with the Zoerk system.
I have the original boxes for most of the items. I am not sure what prices to put on them, so I will take offers. If the prices sound reasonable, I will sell otherwise just keep the system for now. And....I would prefer buyers from Southern California.
Thanks

The image below I shot for fun and not for this post, so it doesn't show all the lenses here.

markvedel

Hi
I have a Contax 645, but would like to supplement it with some extra items. I am interested in the following items that you (posibly) have for sale>

Waist Level Finder
Zeiss Distagon 35mm 3,5
Rodenstock APO Rodagon-N 105mm ZOERK MultiFocusSystem 4,0 (What is this)
Zeiss Planar 120mm Apo Makro 4,0
Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm 2,8 (it is a sharp lens)
Zeiss Mutar 1.4X TC
1 220 Vacuum insert

Please let me know if the items are still for sale.

Regards
Mark

planar

Dear Mark,
I have just seen your post and would like to inform you that I have some new items including the 35mm lens and 45mm Limited edition shift lens, this is collectors item as it is serial number 001.
I also have the 1.4 Mutar and many other new products.
Please let me have your details and request.

Best regards
Bob