DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

'Fugee from Nor * Cal

surfoxy

Yet another DPR refugee, same avatar and screen name. Hope this place really takes off! Look forward to seeing y'all's work.

Currently shooting Sony A9ii and a Fuji X100V. Mostly outdoors stuff, mountain biking, surfing, nature, landscape, and the occasional travel. Not interested in brands, just great images. Hello (again)!

Chris

Yet another DPR refugee, same avatar and screen name. Hope this place really takes off! Look forward to seeing y'all's work.

Currently shooting Sony A9ii and a Fuji X100V. Mostly outdoors stuff, mountain biking, surfing, nature, landscape, and the occasional travel. Not interested in brands, just great images. Hello (again)!

Chris
Welcome, from SE Wisconsin!

Fuji X100x camera is one that I'd like to have some day, but just never can seem to justify it to myself when I have the funds. You said you're not interested in brands, but I find that each brand has its own shooting experience. My favorite shooting experience so far is Pentax, followed closely by Olympus.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks! Maybe more just don’t overly enjoy brand discussions and debates. Whatever works! Love the X100V experience,for what it does, love my A9ii for what it does.

Back