DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Extension Tube advice for my 645 please

epm

I currently own a 45, 80 and 140 for my Contax 645. I am intereted in filling the frame with the subject's face and hair with my 140mm. Could someone please tell me which tube is best for this? The 13 or 26mm? I guess the larger tube is a little too much. Thanks for the help.
Best,
Eric

Yashica 6*6cm
Sorry for off-topic. I ve 6*6, Yashica TLR. Is it possible to shoot with it not only with standart 80mm lens? They perhaps use some system of filters (of certain dioptric size) and mount on the fixed lens. It should change your lens to wide or to long focal lenght.
Anyone knows more about it? Do not know, how is it called, so do not know what to look for.
Thanx in advance. Pavel

Pavel

Do a search for Rollinar, or Bay 1 (Bayonet 1) close up lenses. It will lead you to what you want to do.

Cheers, Bob.

Back