DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Some mountain biking shots from an event this weekend

surfoxy

Light wasn't great, that harsh sun/shadow isn't ideal, but the event needed some shots.
DSC02773.jpg
  • SONY - ILCE-9M2
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 93.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 160

DSC02377.jpg
  • SONY - ILCE-9M2
  • 110.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/2000 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 3200

DSC02574.jpg
  • SONY - ILCE-9M2
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
  • 43.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

DSC02437.jpg
  • SONY - ILCE-9M2
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 400

Used the 70-200 GMII at around 100mm in a couple cases, the 24-70 GMII for others. Are you seeing the EXIF data somewhere? Thx! But yes, you have to (in some cases) take some risks to get the right angle, depending on the hillside setup. Ideally you want to be above the rider's line so that crashes push away from you. The only sketchy photographer placement was in image 3, but it's not a critical situation so the chance of a crash is lower.

Are you seeing the EXIF data somewhere?

If I am logged in , yes

I use the browser addon Exify for Firefox and Chrome. See here:

Thanks so much! Sony a9ii. That thing is an AF beast. Amazing.

Also Dirk posted a link to Exify above, which I'm finding is really nice way to get at that data anywhere across the web.

Thanks so much! Sony a9ii. That thing is an AF beast. Amazing.

Also Dirk posted a link to Exify above, which I'm finding is really nice way to get at that data anywhere across the web.
Exify and one other did not work for me unfortunately!

Back