DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from the Red Sea

UdoS

I guess I am not the only one having received a reminder email from our admin these days requesting to introduce here on this forum... Since I was a member on the Hasselblad-Info forum which 'transitioned' into this platform a while ago I obviously missed the opportunity to introduce myself at that time...

My name is Udo, living actually at the Red Sea and doing underwater & landscape photography. Another passion is the design of vacuum tube amplifiers, which is mostly done in the summer season (way too hot and humid to go out with photo gear) while the rest of the year is photo season.

Best regards,
Udo

Hi Udo,

thank you very much for your introduction!:z04_whip2_1:

Yes, hasselbladinfo.com merged with Camera-info.com in 2014. The new name is not really worth a Pulitzer prize :blush:, but we tried to keep the analogy in the naming scheme for all our photo-communties...:z04_pri:

Hope to see some images from you soon here!

Back