CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS N1 Body w cap strap manual box and sales brochure 910 %24649

Trader history for lytton (0)

lytton

I've got two of these and figured I only need one because it is a very reliable camera. Besides, I need to finance some more Zeiss glass ;) This particular camera is really clean and only has a few rub marks on the rubberized coating of the body <see pics> otherwise, this is mint- and is at least a hundred dollars less than what B&H or KEH are selling the same body for, but in lesser condition.
$649 takes it.
Good luck!
Cheers,
-Lytton
288039.jpg
}
288040.jpg
288041.jpg

lytton

new.gif
OK, here's the deal... I wanted to avoid having to go to E-bay and thought that my fellow Contaxians would appreciate first dibs on this fantabulous deal.
Unfortunately, I'm dumping my Contax SLR gear for a 20D and some "L" lenses. Fortunately for you hold outs, now you can get this stuff cheap. I am selling the following:
(1) N1 body only (pictured above) now only $549.00
(2) N1 body only (just like above, but slightly better cosmetically) now only $549.00
(3) Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 in box EX+++ a few specs of dust, but does not affect image at all. Cosmetically, this lens is a 9/10 save for the dust. Comes with hood, case, box, manual, etc. Now only $549.00
(4) P-9 battery holder/vertical grip in box 9/10 condition. Now only $169.00

First come first served, so hurry and be first!!!
Cheers,
-Lytton

lytton

> [It's yours! Just send me an e-mail with your zip code so I can get an > exact amount for shipping. Thanks, > Lytton > ]

lytton

blush.gif

Wow... quite a response!
(1) of the N1 bodies is SOLD!
the P-9 grip is SOLD!

So, that only leaves two items for sale:

Right now I have one N1 body and a 24-85 Vario-Sonnar,
take em both for $1098 and I'll throw in an 82mm Heliopan UV filter and an 82mm Tiffen Circular Polarizer.
A correction needs to be made for the listing of these items, I do not have a case for the lens (never did; typo) and I am missing the english manual for the N1, which you can download from this site. Sorry for any misunderstandings. Still one hell of a deal though!
Where is my ND-2? Then I would'nt have to sell these beauties. Oh well, my loss is your gain.
Cheers,
-Lytton

bluesee

Colin,
My N1 Body still has 2yrs 4 mo of USA warr. still in effect and I Guantee like new condition. I'll take $1,100 for it and the 24-85 and pay shipping!!!!!
Bert

lytton

Sheesh,
my fellow Contaxians drive hard bargains, but I would still prefer with you than the strangers on E-bay.

Last offer...
N1 body, 24-85 w/hood, 82mm Heliopan UV and Tiffen Circ. Polarizer all for $1095 shipping included and paypal fees.
Cheers,
-Lytton

lytton

> As a matter of fact, no I have not sold it yet. Let me know if y= ou=20 are interested. Cheers. -Lytton

lytton

OK, not really...
THIS is the very last offer before I do the unthinkable (E-bay).

So, Everything plus a TLA 360 for $1100 and here is a new pic to gaze upon.

Thanks,
Lytton
386814.jpg