CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS Planar 8514 MMGerman CameraQuest Adaptor

Trader history for bobbytan (0)

bobbytan

Very well cared for CZ Planar 85mm f1.4 MM version and Made in Germany. The Contax-EOS adaptor is a CameraQuest adaptor. Both for $795 + shipping.

horea

Hi,

Are you willing to sell them separately?

I have an RTS II, so I'm just interested in the lens...

Thanks, Horea

L

ltsdnce

I might be interested in the adapter, but I would like more info on how to use it. Is it just a matter of setting the aperture manually on the lens and then letting the Canon camera do the rest?
Thanks,
Susan

bobbytan

Horea - yes, I would be willing to sell the lens separately - please email me at <bt111@aol.com>.

Susan - I would sell the adaptor separately only if I am able to sell the lens first.

med007

> It's not clear whether or not you have one to sell, wondering what to > do or what! The lens adapter mounts to the Zeiss lens and then you > leave it on. It is now a manual Eos lens! Set the camera to Av, > shutter priority. > > Just focus (wide open if necessary in dim > light) and then flick the ring round to the correct aperture. The > light meter in the camera will automatically adjust the shutter speed. > voila!

Asher >

bobbytan

The subject heading is "FS: ..... " so both the lens and adaptor are for sale ... but I would not sell the adaptor on it's own. Lens with adaptor still available if anyone is interested.

L

ltsdnce

Bobby,
If you sell the lens, I would be interested in the adaptor.
Regards,
Susan

fotografz

Bobby, if both are mint e-mail me and we'll discuss a purchase.
I shoot wide open 95% 0f the time, so stop down metering isn't an issue. I need to know it will focus accurately wide open at the closest distance, and that it will focus to infinity. I'm in Michigan.

Marc Williams
fotografz@comcast.net