FS Planar 8514 MMGerman CameraQuest Adaptor

Trader history for bobbytan (0)

bobbytan

Very well cared for CZ Planar 85mm f1.4 MM version and Made in Germany. The Contax-EOS adaptor is a CameraQuest adaptor. Both for $795 + shipping.

horea

Hi,

Are you willing to sell them separately?

I have an RTS II, so I'm just interested in the lens...

Thanks, Horea

L

ltsdnce

I might be interested in the adapter, but I would like more info on how to use it. Is it just a matter of setting the aperture manually on the lens and then letting the Canon camera do the rest?
Thanks,
Susan

bobbytan

Horea - yes, I would be willing to sell the lens separately - please email me at <bt111@aol.com>.

Susan - I would sell the adaptor separately only if I am able to sell the lens first.

med007

> It's not clear whether or not you have one to sell, wondering what to > do or what! The lens adapter mounts to the Zeiss lens and then you > leave it on. It is now a manual Eos lens! Set the camera to Av, > shutter priority. > > Just focus (wide open if necessary in dim > light) and then flick the ring round to the correct aperture. The > light meter in the camera will automatically adjust the shutter speed. > voila!

Asher >

bobbytan

The subject heading is "FS: ..... " so both the lens and adaptor are for sale ... but I would not sell the adaptor on it's own. Lens with adaptor still available if anyone is interested.

L

ltsdnce

Bobby,
If you sell the lens, I would be interested in the adaptor.
Regards,
Susan

fotografz

Bobby, if both are mint e-mail me and we'll discuss a purchase.
I shoot wide open 95% 0f the time, so stop down metering isn't an issue. I need to know it will focus accurately wide open at the closest distance, and that it will focus to infinity. I'm in Michigan.

Marc Williams
fotografz@comcast.net