CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS T2 Black Titanium Slate Grey not black enamel

Trader history for lytton (0)

lytton

This beauty is in superb conidtion and only shows very minor signs of use. All glass is perfect. There is one minor blemish on the front right hand edge of the body about 2-3 mm in length. Hardly noticeable. Also a small mark on the flash window but again nothing too noticeable and this in no way affects the superior performance of this camera. 9 out of 10 only because of blemishes mentioned above. Extremely clean and EXTREMELY collectible as only less than 5,000 units were produced for worldwide distribution. White lettering on the camera and a black sapphire crystal shutter release (not red). Reasonable offers will be accepted. Thanks for your interest. Cheers,
-Lytton

lytton

I've had several inquiries about this camera and I want to answer some questions in this post to make my life a little easier. First of all price; I'm willing to take $450 OBO. Second, I do have photos if you are interested. Third, and Finally, I am willing to take Paypal if you are willing to pay for 1/2 of fees that apply (credit cards only). Thanks again and good luck. Cheers, Lytton.

lytton

O.K. there have been few too many responses thus far, so I will sweeten the deal before I am forced to go to E-bay. $400 takes it including shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. --Lytton

mwk

Dear Lytton,

I would appreciate receiving images of the camera.

Does it come with any original packaging, case, book, etc?

Thank you

Michael Korak
mkorak@aol.com

admin

Dear Contaxinfo.com members,

we strongly advise not to write your e-mail address in your postings. Neither here, nor anywhere else on the internet. Please use the private messaging system to contact each other. Just click on the name of the poster and then on the envelope icon. With this system, the message will be also send to the registered e-mail address. But without disclosing the e-mail address itself.

This is the most secure way nowadays on the internet. For more information please look here:

https://camera-info.com/news/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=55

mwk

Lytton,

Did you receive my last request for images of the T2 and does it come with any original packaging, book, case...etc?

Thank you
Michael

lytton

Very sorry about my abscence... I've just relocated to sunny Orlando, FL and have just gotten settled. Anyway, about the camera, here are some pics if anyone is still interested. Cheers,
-Lytton

lytton

***$375*** Including Shipping takes it. Comes with a leather case, battery, and wrist strap. Absolutely the last markdown before it goes to auction. Act now or forever hold your peace.
Cheers,
-Lytton