CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

FS User G2 outfit w extras

Trader history for lytton (0)

lytton

I've decided I want to get a black finish kit for slightly less conspicuos work. Needless to say, I am selling my titanium finish setup to finance the black one. I wish I could afford both, oh well.

Anyway, what we have here is a G2 body, a Zeiss 45 f/2, a TLA 200 flash, a GC-21 eveready case, a GK-54 metal cap, a 46mm UV filter, and a GG-2 lens hood. Everything comes with its respective box, packaging, and manuals. I bought the outfit new in January 1999 and I am it's original and only user. It's been all over the world and has some "character" as a result. That means there are lots of bright spots or rub marks, but NO scratches, gouges, dings, or dents. Like I said in the subject line, this is a user outfit. Mechanically and operationally this camera is perfect.
I intend on posting some pics later today, time permitting. All this is yours for $650 plus shipping.
Cheers,
-Lytton

lytton

Hmmm...
Well, no bites yet, so I will sweeten the deal before moving elsewhere.

How about the G2 body, 45mm lens, hood, UV filter, caps, TLA 200, and GC-21 case for $595--- shipping and paypal fees included! You can't beat that with a stick. First come, first served. Good luck!
Cheers,
-Lytton

lytton

Last chance, my fellow contaxians...
Here are a few pics to whet your appetite.
Cheers,
-Lytton<center><table border=1><tr><td>

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(78.2 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>

(65.9 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>

(69.4 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>

(78.2 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>

(68.2 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>

(67.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

A

antonyb

looks great - i wish i could - too close to xmas im afraid! its all spent!

panamacolin

I would be willing to go 500.00 shipped considering the shape of the body. The rubber piece missing from the viewfinder being the main reason...also the bottom of the camera has a good amount of wear...but as you stated earlier its a user camera.

What condition is the flash in? And do you have boxes for this camera gear?

Thanks,
Colin

lytton

Sorry, this price is fixed. I could fetch a bit more by piecemieling it out on E-Bay especially since there are so many pieces, but I'd rather not give them the business. Everything comes with its original box except for the flash and the fitted case, both of which are in Ex+ codition. Thanks for looking.
-Lytton