DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New to Contax (2010)

pr1uk

Hello,
MY name is Peter i am retired and taken to photography always loved Contax but could never afford one also a digital man.
I know own and use
Contax TVS (digital)
SL300RT
U4R
and there are still people out there posting to Flicka using these cameras.
What i would say is if anyone out there got a Contax digital N camera they no longer use and would like to sell please contact me. I would like a SLR type camera as well as these compacts but it will have to be well used and money is tight also must have a lens. It would break my heart if i found oe i could afford but could not use it until i save enough to buy a lens.
Peter
bjbristol@talk21.com

Hi Peter, I have just registered and would just like to say Hello.

Welcome i have Contax TVS (digital) and SL300RT also a U4R which i dont use the SL300RT i carry 24/7 the TVS i have not used as much as i would like. Also have a Powershot SX20 IS and a Nikon D1x. Love to contrast and sharpness of the small Contax's always wanted a digital N series but had to settle for the D1x. The Contax TVS(D) is a fantastic small camera that produces very sharp and colourful images and the SL300RT well it takes up no room and again is fantastic when used. There is a Flickr group for the TVS(D) and still used quite a bit for such an old camera.
Good luck

Peter

Back