DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Inherited A RTS II + Several Lenses & Accessories

Jordy Pope

Hi, i recently inherited what i believe to be a "Contax RTS II Quartz". With it i have 5 Lenses, 4 contax i think, and 1 Tamron? 60-300mm. Also a flash unit, what im guessing to be a battery extension? (it fits onto bottom with a handle on it, sorry i know nothing about it!!) A 'Yashica' Slide Copier, Yacshica Auto Extension Bellow and Yashica Focusing rail and Various films, filters, dials, readers etc. Just wondering if anyone could help me out with a bit of info on this if any? rough prices and any general info :) thanks

Jord

The battery extension sounds like a motor drive, which winds the film on for you. The contax lenses tend to sell for a decent price in good condition. It very much depends on the condition, and which lens it is. ditto with the camera body. They are a nice camera body.

Back