DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

About free Raw Data Developer

clwu

To whom it may concern:

I bought a CONTAX N DIGITAL camera in Taiwan. However, there was no Raw Data Developer coming with this camera, so I have no idea about how to use it. I learn from http://www.lonestardigital.com/n_digital.htm that Raw Data Developer is free if the camera is USA Model. This camera was brought without official import procedures, I wonder if there is any way of getting a free Raw Data Developer from you so I can use my camera.

Your attention and help in this matter will be highly appreciated.

clwu@ms1.hinet.net

>=20 >=20 >=20 > [I bought the ND in Thailand and it does come with Raw Data Developer and= the > CCD Parameter. Give me your address and I will send you a copy of the Ra= w > data Developer but the CCD Parameter is delicate to each camera as it nee= ds to > match the camera serial number so you will have to get it from the dealer= if > you don=B9t have it. What is the cost in NT by the way? Regards, Kaisern C= hen] >=20 >=20 >=20

To : DJ Garica

Thank you for your information, I'll check it.

To : Kaisern Chen

I sent you a e-mail to your private box few minutes ago, please acknowledge of receipt. Thanks.

to Kaisern Chen again

Since no response from you, I wonder whether you have received my e-mail to you on June 26 ? Let me know by return if you have any comment. Thanks.

>=20 >=20 >=20 > [I do receive the email but I did not have the RAW DATA Developer with me= to > send thru FTP. I lend it to a friend and will get it back tonight so I c= an > upload it for you tomorrow. Hope this is not too late. ] >=20 >=20 >=20

to Kaisern Chen again

Thanks. Because I already have one.
So you needn't send me again.
although this , but also thanks a lot.

>=20 >=20 >=20 > [Thanks. I am hoping Adobe will soon include Contax raw developer in the= ir > plug-in because it is much more powerful than the originals. I have neve= r > gone back to use Canon=B9s raw developer for my 1D and 1Ds and basically on= ly > shot JPEG1 on ND because the software is too slow and provides very littl= e > tune-up option and the JPEG1 is already very good.] >=20 >=20 >=20

Back