DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Red Umbrella

Box Man

8ACE12DB-C446-4DDB-B83F-109A9ECC5518.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V1
  • 85.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/50 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 800

The cinematic or dramatically quality had little to do with me. I was lucky yet again and wish to thank the rain gods. :z04-breakdance.gif:

Good stuff. I like it a lot.

f/8 and be there. Except this wasn't f/8.

Wish I could motivate myself to get out on rainy nights with a camera. But I always end up warm and dry, staying home.

Rich

The cinematic or dramatically quality had little to do with me. I was lucky yet again and wish to thank the rain gods. :z04-breakdance.gif:
It is remarkable how "lucky" you are with these shots. I suspect that the photographer's vision has a lot to do with the "luck."

Once again I marvel at how you seem to live in a universe so unique and different from where I live.

Good stuff. I like it a lot.

f/8 and be there. Except this wasn't f/8.

Wish I could motivate myself to get out on rainy nights with a camera. But I always end up warm and dry, staying home.

Rich
Thanks for looking and commenting! Staying home, warm and dry, with a hot chocolate in hand is always preferable. :coffee::daumenhoch:

It is remarkable how "lucky" you are with these shots. I suspect that the photographer's vision has a lot to do with the "luck."

Once again I marvel at how you seem to live in a universe so unique and different from where I live.
Thanks, Rich, for the kind words! I hope to see more of your universe in the future. :z04-dance00:

Hey is that you, Pierre? Nice to see you on DPRForum. This is where I have migrated to. Hope to see you around and more of your great photos.

Back