DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Samsung S22 pic

Captain America

Picture taken last Fall. Not bad for a smartphone:
20221016_164117.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad indeed! Of course the good composition and the nice yellow (boat) blue (sky) color contrast also helps, so it was not only the phone. ;-)

Phil

Not bad indeed! Of course the good composition and the nice yellow (boat) blue (sky) color contrast also helps, so it was not only the phone. ;-)

Phil
Precisely, when I saw the framing in my mind's eye I knew that I HAD to take the picture.

I did not have my Nikon D500 with me, so... enter "the best camera is the one you have with you".

You're right; not bad, at all. I like revisiting this one because it reminds me of the serenity, the beauty of diverse landscapes we are privileged to experience in the four seasons. Wonderful fall colors, too. :daumenhoch-smilie:
Thanks. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time.:giggle:

Same phone, complety different subject. Taken at a pastry/ice cream shop in occasion of a recent trip to Italy. Everything tasted as good as it looks!
20230417_175220.jpg

Back