DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

So, where are the Panny guys from DP?

Hello! I use a FZ1000 for travels on this thing -

P1030138.jpg
  • Panasonic - DMC-FZ1000
  • 18.8 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

Haven't done much since Covid. Hoping to get out more this year, but at this moment it's snowing.
I don't handle cold weather as good as I used to. Getting old.
I did get a spot in a corp. calendar. Landscape from the FZ beat out 500 others to be month of January.

Hello! I use a FZ1000 for travels on this thing -

View attachment 1591

Haven't done much since Covid. Hoping to get out more this year, but at this moment it's snowing.
I don't handle cold weather as good as I used to. Getting old.
I did get a spot in a corp. calendar. Landscape from the FZ beat out 500 others to be month of January.
Now, that is one beautiful "thing."

Thanks. I bought a bright orange one so those idiots that have to text and drive would see me and not run over my butt.
It didn't help.

Somewhat confused as if I click on the attached image it opens to normal size. Read the FAQ and am not clear on precisely what I should do other than that. Part of the problem of dealing with senior citizen photogs! Okay, just reread the FAQ. Does leaving the image as I have it (which still needs to be clicked on for full size) create an issues for your system? I certainly would not want to put the displayed pics within the message already full sized.

Look closer at the screenshots and click exactly what is marked there: insert and then thumbnail. NOT insert/full image

create an issues for your system?

no, not at all. But it does not look as good as it could look ;)

Back