DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Flash and ND

>Randi,

Thanks for the comments. Which shot are you refering to that you think looks foggy? One thing that I liked about the D70 was its' ability to reproduce color!

Thanks,

Michael.

Here's the picture
288032.jpg

Michae,
I'm refering to the row of pictures showing the lady wearing glasses.
I know Zeiss lenses are razors,the comparison is not fair
Gaetano

>Randi,

If you click on that image, it takes you to a second page which compares the 4 cameras. I think that the quality of all four images is in the same league.

Michael.

Michael,
Thanks for you comment. I had wondered about the new Panasonic DMCFZ20BB built in Leica lens camera which looks quite good with an amazing zoom range although I would prefer more on the wide angle end and less on the telephoto and it does not seem to record in RAW; link herewith to Panasonic's shop http://www.panasonic.co.uk/eshop
It's difficult to find items like this in the shops where I live to try without paying for it first. I shall try and find some reviews. Sorry, if I have gone off topic.
John

Michael,
I would be very interested to see your review on the Panasonic and look forward to it.
Cheers,
John

Back