DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Flowers to share

AlbertM43user

01.JPG
  • Panasonic - DMC-GX85
  • LUMIX G VARIO 14-140/F3.5-5.6
  • 140.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/80 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100
02.JPG
  • Panasonic - DMC-G85
  • LUMIX G VARIO 45-150/F4.0-5.6
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200
03.JPG
  • Panasonic - DMC-G85
  • 137.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/1000 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200
04.JPG
  • Panasonic - DMC-G85
  • 140.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/320 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 1250
06.JPG
  • Panasonic - DMC-G85
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/320 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 400
07.JPG
  • Panasonic - DMC-G85
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/320 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 640

So far a fruitful Spring of many shooting opportunity after the Covid...

Thank you for watching. :giggle:

Naturalized bluebells are in bloom in Virginia. Here is a Canon DS + 135mm prime set up with a 2xteleconverter for 270mm. Not as sharp as I desired, it was breezy, but fun trying.

Naturalized bluebells are in bloom in Virginia. Here is a Canon DS + 135mm prime set up with a 2xteleconverter for 270mm. Not as sharp as I desired, it was breezy, but fun trying.

These tiny flowers are not easy to shoot, specially if any breeze...

Nice shot.

So far a fruitful Spring of many shooting opportunity after the Covid...

Thank you for watching. :giggle:
Wonderful set! I especially like the fifth (next to the last) one. What kind of flowers are they?
We are just starting to see some things peek above the ground here, so it will be another few weeks until they get going. I did have 10 tulips in my front bed send up buds this year....but the rabbits got 6 of them. I'm hoping the remaining 4 make it to bloom, rather than bunny dinner....the next week will tell.... :)

Wonderful set! I especially like the fifth (next to the last) one. What kind of flowers are they?
We are just starting to see some things peek above the ground here, so it will be another few weeks until they get going. I did have 10 tulips in my front bed send up buds this year....but the rabbits got 6 of them. I'm hoping the remaining 4 make it to bloom, rather than bunny dinner....the next week will tell.... :)
IIRC officially called helichrysum, generally referred to as strawflower or everlasting?

They were displays in a local Flower Show, which was one of the biggest public event for local photographers.

In SE Asia where I am is the early Summer already. 2 days ago my thermometer recorded 32°C during my hike on a nearby hill... No more flower for me now.

Looking forward to know how your turlips will become.

Back