DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

hard to take a "bad" photo here

NikonNorm

this is the crested butte, co. area. I guess it pays to be in the right spot at the right time.....

Crested Butte-4454.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON D810
  • 70.0-200.0 mm f/2.8
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/30 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100

Nice photo of Ruby Peak and The Dyke.

I lived in Gothic, Colorado (8.3 miles from Crested Butte) back in the early 90s. I love that area. Thank you for sharing the photo!

Nice photo of Ruby Peak and The Dyke.

I lived in Gothic, Colorado (8.3 miles from Crested Butte) back in the early 90s. I love that area. Thank you for sharing the photo!
thanks for filling me in on the names of the peaks. it's a regular stop for our fall colors tour, kebler never disappoints.

I love Kebler Pass. It's a shame it has become so busy during fall color.

I checked out your website. I enjoyed viewing your work.

thanks for the kind words on our website. kebler does get that traffic. maybe if they put a few mounds and rocks out there along w/a "high clearance vehicle" only sign up would help! haha

I just want to rip my mountain bike through those aspens!
The trails around Crested Butte are incredible. All I did in my free time when I lived there was mountain bike and climb.

Back