DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Lets see your B&W

the inage is probably bigger than 4MB and can not be displayed proberly. I try to find a solution.
Thanks Dirk. It was only a link to Flickr so I assumed the size limit didn’t apply, but maybe I’ve misunderstood. I can link to a smaller version - will try that.

Sigma Dp3 Merrill
DP3M4368_1920.jpg
  • SIGMA - SIGMA DP3 Merrill
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/125 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto bracket
  • ISO 200

It was only a link to Flickr so I assumed the size limit didn’t apply, but maybe I’ve misunderstood.

At the moment we are still experimenting, because some settings are not resulting in what we want to achieve. For example all linked images are saved in the cache of our server and take therfore the same space as if you would upload them directly to our server. We try to find a better setting for this.

At the moment we are still experimenting, because some settings are not resulting in what we want to achieve. For example all linked images are saved in the cache of our server and take therfore the same space as if you would upload them directly to our server. We try to find a better setting for this.
May be - https://wp-rocket.me/ ?

That is a Wordpress plugin. The forum software is not compatible with Wordpress. We use Wordpress only as the landing page and for potential future features, in case we will offer i.e. reviews, articles etc.

That is a Wordpress plugin. The forum software is not compatible with Wordpress. We use Wordpress only as the landing page and for potential future features, in case we will offer i.e. reviews, articles etc.
My mistake... Because I saw the WordPress logo on the title page.

Back