DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Most of you will be Windows PC based but...

That's a TIF file, not a raw or am I misunderstanding what you want?

It is a RAW file.Straight out of back !
I think I see what you did. You changed the file extension from IIQ to TIF. Rawtherapee reads it fine but it seems the rawspeed decompressor function has issues with this format in Darktable. If possible either used uncompressed IIQ or convert to DNG (which I'm not a fan of really). If all else fails, you can just use RawTherapee or ART which are both solide raw converters in their own right.

This is the error message I'm getting from DT:
[U][rawspeed] (CF046737.IIQ) void rawspeed::PhaseOneDecompressor::decompress() const, line 159: Too many errors encountered. Giving up. First Error: void rawspeed::PhaseOneDecompressor::decompressStrip(const rawspeed::PhaseOneStrip&) const, line 111: Can not initialize lengths. Data is corrupt.[/U]

1682177609857.png

Here's your P30 raw file in ART
1682178129919.png

No, I didnt chage anything.This is how the file output from older backs come. Perhaps other P series users can chime in. Thanks.
OK, as you see I just changed the extension to IIQ and your file loaded without a problem on both Rawtherapee as well as ART. What issues were you having with RT and which version are you running on what OS?

OK, as you see I just changed the extension to IIQ and your file loaded without a problem on both Rawtherapee as well as ART. What issues were you having with RT and which version are you running on what OS?
Here is a result from C1, the original raw file as you saw, has tons of lens cast and without the LCC tool in C1, there is not much I can do to correct it. I have and still using RT for Hasselblad files and very happy to sat that its a very good alternative to Phocus.
Thank you newmikey.

Attachments

• CF046737.jpg
    EXIF
    CF046737.jpg
    919.1 KB · Views: 8
In RawTherapy I tried to open Phase One file without success. I suppose it is not supported. Or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for starting this thread.

Here is a result from C1, the original raw file as you saw, has tons of lens cast and without the LCC tool in C1, there is not much I can do to correct it.
Bashir, maybe it's a language issue as English is not my native language but I have no idea what's going on with this. First you say RT is not capable of even loading the P30 file right? I at least showed you how to load the file in both RT as well as ART. Is that problem at least resolved now and it opens? Then you talk about "lens cast" and "the LCC tool" but I have to admit I have no idea what you mean by either of those terms. So let's leave it here. Why not ask the community over at pixls.us which is the home forum for all image-editing F/OSS? I think your issues are far too technical for me to resolve, I'm sorry.

Bashir, maybe it's a language issue as English is not my native language but I have no idea what's going on with this. First you say RT is not capable of even loading the P30 file right? I at least showed you how to load the file in both RT as well as ART. Is that problem at least resolved now and it opens? Then you talk about "lens cast" and "the LCC tool" but I have to admit I have no idea what you mean by either of those terms. So let's leave it here. Why not ask the community over at pixls.us which is the home forum for all image-editing F/OSS? I think your issues are far too technical for me to resolve, I'm sorry.
Very sorry if I was not clear in my posted messages. I could not change the file extension ,I tried by the file still showed .tff,
My concern is that I could not load the output raw file in RT. The mention of LCC is to ask about if tere is something similar in RT?
Thanks again for your help.

Back