DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

A rainbow to say hello and test upload

dtc25

Hi everyone. Good to see some familiar names here. Hope we see more soon. This is a recent Photo taken with my Z7 ii, downsized by half and saved at 50% quality to fit the size limit.

Z72_8791_DxO.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON Z 7_2
  • NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S
  • 120.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 64

Next challenge is to insert an image from Flickr!

David

Hi everyone. Good to see some familiar names here. Hope we see more soon. This is a recent Photo taken with my Z7 ii, downsized by half and saved at 50% quality to fit the size limit.

View attachment 943

Next challenge is to insert an image from Flickr!

David
Super gorgeous, and great hues in the rainbow! Polarizer?

Super gorgeous, and great hues in the rainbow! Polarizer?
No polarizer. I didn't have much time. My wife was upstairs and she shouted to me that there was a nice rainbow. I grabbed my Z7 ii, which had the 24-120 f/4 attached, ran upstairs, opened the window and fired off a few shots. The rainbow didn't last long. I've done a bit of processing in LR but really just adjusted the lighting a bit. This is the whole rainbow:

2023_03_24 13_44_44 Z72_8789_DxO.jpg

Back