DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

hassy forever !!

bowie

Hello everyone!
I am a happy hasselblad 503cw user. Simply love the V system and never sell my camera, amen.
Greetings from Poland

Simply love the V system and never sell my camera, amen.

Amen!!!!

Welcome to the forum Bowie!

Gary
Alaska
501CM, 553ELX, 503CWD (CFV-II), CW Winder, multiple A12 film backs....but no a A16 back!
40 CFE-IF, 50 CFi, 60 CFE, 80 CFE, 100 CFi, 120 CFE Makro, 150 CFi, 180 CFi, 250 CFE, 350 CF

(I may not have gotten all the CFE/CFi designations right. Hard to keep track of them. I really should write them down.)

Hello Gary,

Only two small errors, 60CFi and 250CFi unless you mean the rare 250 CFE SA which was produced in small numbers as superachromat.

Paul

Hello Gary,
Only two small errors, 60CFi and 250CFi unless you mean the rare 250 CFE SA which was produced in small numbers as superachromat.
Paul

Good eye Paul!

I can still dream (but perhaps, only that) of one day owning a 250 CFE SA lens! Better yet....the 350! :z04_smileys70:

I really should prepare a complete inventory of my equipment.....if for no other reason, to avoid these sorts of errors. Pretty sad when even I don't know what the heck I've got in the closet.

Gary

As long as you do not know what you have stored in your closet I might as well borrow a couple of these gems......:)

There is a rare 250 CFE SA for sale in Germany.
Only problem is I will have to skip three payments for my mortgage to cough up the necessary funds.
A 250 CFE SA without a roof over my head is not a good proposition.
Better keep my account manager at the bank happy. :z02_deal:

Good decision Paul! I was tempted to skip a few mortgage payments so I could buy a CFV-50.....but my wife quickly put an end to that (bad) idea! :z04_nein1:

"Honestly, I was just kidding honey....I would NEVER do that!" :lol:

Back