DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

A new try

Tord! You're here. You've made it to this side of the virtual universe. Great to know that you're alive and well and kicking up a storm. :z04-discosmilie:

You are bouncing around on your pogo stick from here to there to over there and back again? It's kind of like dating 3 sisters at once, isn't it? LOL

Hope to see you around these parts more often! :z04-tujxsmus:

Oh, that might have been nice in my younger years, but I was too shy then, and now my balance is bad, my legs mashed up
(took eight years before I was back at work)and my looks are not too attractive to anyone!

Oh, that might have been nice in my younger years, but I was too shy then, and now my balance is bad, my legs mashed up
(took eight years before I was back at work)and my looks are not too attractive to anyone!
Shy? That makes two of us. I was quite shy as a kid and young man. LOL

I saw your picture when you were much younger and you were handsome--and you still are. What does it matter though as long as your family thinks you are? :)

Back