DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New Hasselblad Compendium, 2nd Edition 2011 by Richard (Rick) Nordin available June

Third or second?

But isn't it the third edition?
The first is without the Xpan, and second with?

But still Great news!

Olof

Publications from Rick Nordin I know concerning Hasselblad:

1. "The early cameras" describing the start of camera production with 1600F and the Supreme Wide Angle.

2. The Hasselblad compendium.

3. The recent new compendium.

But wasn't the first edition released twice? First in -98 and again (with additional info) 2003?

Olof
And me who just have bought the first editon, second release....

And me who just have bought the first editon, second release....

Hello Olof,

Better late than never.

I only know one edition of the first Hasselblad compendium.
There could have been a reprint but there were no updates as far as I know.

Paul

Here in Germany the book will be available via Lindemann's Buchhandlung. And as it has been said before, it is worth every cent that it costs - even if you are already owner of the first version as this really is a major update.

Ulrik

Please know the book comes with an accompanying DVD which contains lots and lots of stuff that Rick could not make fit in the book itself.

He should have received the DVDs by now...

Wilko
(anxiously awaits..)

Last thing I heard from Rick is the DVD's are available for distribution.

Knowing Rick he got so much information he wants to share it was impossible to get it in one volume.

Paul

Back