DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New trim

Movie with URL no problem.

Nice to see the ultimate cover material being cut with a laser for a V series body.

Paul

None of my HASSELBLADS will get a new dress , even not , when it is hopefully springtime soo .

Attachments

• _IGP1033.jpg
    EXIF
    _IGP1033.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 6
  • _IGP1033.jpg
    EXIF
    _IGP1033.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 6
500CM one owner camera low mileage!

Hello Jürgen,

The 500CM is from 1981.
It was offered to me at a camera fair in Germany by the first owner who did not shoot more than 10 rolls of film with it.
It is being serviced right now.
Nothing major just new seals in the film back, clean and lube for the lens and new foams for the mirror.
After that it will be ready for the next 20 years and hopefully some more films!

View attachment 1067 View attachment 1069

View attachment 1070 View attachment 1071

View attachment 1072 View attachment 1073

Amazing what beautiful cameras are being hidden in all those cupboards.
It is time they are all released and given to new enthousists to discover the beauty of MF photography.

Paul

Attachments

• _IGP1025.jpg
    EXIF
    _IGP1025.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 5
  • _IGP1030.jpg
    EXIF
    _IGP1030.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 15
  • _IGP1030.jpg
    EXIF
    _IGP1030.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 15
Paul

:z04_sabber::z04_sabber::z04_sabber:

That looks all very good .
All you now need it the CFVIII48SQ.

Jürgen

Jürgen,

I have advertised a couple of those CFVIII48SQ backs.
The only thing I am asked about is the extremely nice 500 CM camera that new CVF is mounted on.
Do you think I need to inform Hasselblad AB about new interest for older cameras?

Paul

Back