CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hasselblad Everready Case

scragger0

I have recently purchased a second-hand ever-ready case. Inside the lid is a purse-like slit in the leather lining which I take to be a place to park a the magazine darkslide; an elasticated strap which could also hold the darkslide or a very slim notebook and two very short leather loops with press stud fastners.

Can anyone tell me the purpose of these two loops?

tarashnat

I am not familiar with the case, and don't recall anything in the literature I have perused, but could these straps be for holding film?

scragger0

The two loops I refer to are very short, to short to hold a pencil. They will just close over something about 1/8 of an inch in diameter. Being positioned on each side of the lid I wonder if they are intended to hold a frame viewfinder or something similar. They do not bug me but just arouse my curiosity.

Dennis

rlwmd1

I am interested in having the ability to use several filters at once, polarizing, enhancing, neutral density or graduated neutral density. Apparently, Bay 70 male/female filters that would allow nesting are not available. What has been the experience using the Hassy Proshade with gelatin filters versus a Cokin or Lee system for mounting in front of the lens?

fotografz

LEE make WA versions of many sized adapters for their filter holders. These adapters reverse back on themselves to help discourage vignetting. Check B&H in NYC, (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In addition there is a WA shade.

steve dunn

500 C Ever-ready Case

So, does anyone have information as to the use of the short tabs with the snap fasteners, and the elastic loop?