DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New member with Hasselblad 2000FCW

Andrasch

Hello together,
my name is Andrasch. I am based in the south of Germany and I fell in love with old cameras a few years ago.
Especially Hasselblad fascinates me. I have a 500 C/M and now also a broken 2000FCW.
I am more technically oriented. The photo artists in the family are my wife and my daughter who is a professional photographer.

In the beginning I was just looking for affordable equipment, especially lenses for my daughter. This is also how I came into deeper contact with classic cameras.
Since I always try to repair almost everything, I quickly had some nice cameras together and so it happens that I found a Hassi 2000FCW that was jammed and with no more curtain.
Spare parts are no longer available so I will see what's possible.
It's really a very complicated mechanism that I respectfully consider even with the profound basis of a technical education. So I would like to find a service manual so I don't get too much wrong.
The reason for the damaged curtains is probably in the area from winding to the curtain release, perhaps by using an electric winder. I suspect so after hours of careful trial and observation.

I know there are combined repair manual records for the 2000FCW and 2003FCW, but have not been able to get access to them.
Any advice, be it technical or where I can find a repair manual or exploded view, is greatly appreciated!

Yours sincerely,
Andrasch

Thanks Mattias!

well, I have seen it, but it is also incomplete.
There are four chapters missing. Among others the two most important ones:
adjustments and tests and
circuit description with electrical drawings

Back