CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

HASSELBLAD PHOCUS 2.8.3 ISSUE

jotloob

I am using CFV-39 and CFV-50 files and experience an issue in PHOCUS 2.8.3 when using the scene calibration tool .
I can create an LCC image , any naming , but can not correct the "color cast" and also not the "equalize intensity" using the before created LCC correction image . PHOCUS sits there just doing nothing .
The same issue exist when using an already existing LCC correction image .

Using the same procedures , as above , in PHOCUS 2.8.2 works fine .

Is there anyone out there also working with CFV-39 or CFV-50 (not CFV-50c) files experiencing the same issue ?
Is anyone using CFV-50c files with PHOCUS 2.8.3 and how does that work ? ? ?

jotloob

The HASSELBLAD software team has obviously accepted this as a bug in PHOCUS and is working on a patch .

jotloob

I received a temporary fix today which results in a temporary installation of PHOCUS 2.8.3+ .
The final version will be available at a later date . Obviously the end of January .

dirk

CI-Founder

jotloob

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

HASSELBLAD GERMANY in AHRENSBURG did not even reply since I contactad their representitive .
I got the "patch" via HASSELBLAD U.K. and have installed 2.8.3+ . That works fine so far .
No new release version available as per today.

jotloob

HASSELBLAD PHOCUS 2.8.4 is available now .
I have already installed it . The above described issue is solved .

dirk

CI-Founder
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Good to hear that. But that Hasselbald Germany did not reply is unacceptable. They are not selling that much cameras, so they should have enough time to do this ;)