DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Are there any Leica users out there in Indiana or the midwest USA

P

photoallan

I would like to hear from other Leica users in Indiana or the surrounding states. I'm a new first time Leica owner - just got the MP and the 50mm f/1.4 Summilux and would like to hear from other Leica photographers.

> [...Allan: If you're on the Chicago side of Indiana we've tried a few times to get a group together and are in the process of doing so again. I have a small list and can aim your name and queries to those folks; most are LUG-gers and LEG-gers. Alert me if you'd like details about those lists. That MP is a darn good start. Received one for my birthday and am quite pleased. Greg Rubenstein gcr910@msn.com...]

Hi Allan,

I live on the NE side of Indy and have been using the M system for about 5 years. I'd be interested in getting together some time.

I live in Minneapolis but I'm in Chicago every other weekend between August thru December. I would like to be in contact with other leica users in the Chicago area.
Walter Griffin

Cleveland, Ohio IIIF with 50mm Sumarit,50mm Sumitar and 90mm Elmar, M7 35 and 90 Summicron, Noct

Hello Allen,
It has been some time, almost a year, that you posted your note. I am in Indiana, Indianapolis to be specific. And would enjoy meeting you and talking about our mutual interest in photography.
Bob

Back