DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Card confusion

L

lynton

Hi, I have both XD and Compact Flash cards in my C-5060z. I'm having no trouble downloading images from the XD card but unable to download from (formatted) Compact Flash. Tried various programs and switching cards with XDCF button. I can see photos have been recorded on the CF card in normal camera playback mode (they are there!) but trying to access them from the computer draws a blank. Should both cards content be automatically downloaded or shouldn't I just be able to switch from one to the other? I can find no info in the manual... am I missing something? Grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks for your quick reply - I'll try this tomorrow when my wife returns with the camera.

Back