DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Firmware and Software for ND?

M

marktrav

Does anyone have the 1.07 or 1.08 firmware for the ND? Seems like all of the links from previous posts are dead.

Same with the RAW software? I have Adobe CS3, and therefore Camera Raw, but it would be interesting to play around with the remote control available through the Contax RAW software.

Does anyone have the 1.07 or 1.08 firmware for the ND? Seems like all of the links from previous posts are dead.

Same with the RAW software? I have Adobe CS3, and therefore Camera Raw, but it would be interesting to play around with the remote control available through the Contax RAW software.

I have the firmware 1.08 and (somhwere) the original Software CDs.
If You are still interested in, please send me a valid email adress.

Regards
Ugo

Hi, I am new to ND (at this late hour) and I am still finding out necessary knowledge to operate the camera properly but how do you check what firmware version is installed in my ND?

ND software

I have downloaded 107w and 108w but I have not tried to use it. I will send if you wish to try. I cannot control ND from computer because Windows XP will not accept driver even from disc. Please let me know if you succeed. I have installed Camera Raw Developer OK but much prefer to use Adobe Bridge.

Contax N Digital

Hallo,
I have bought a Contax ND but dont have the firmware for the PC-Mode via Fire Wire.
Does anybody knows how to get it ?
Greetings from Germany
Andreas

Check the firmare version

Hi, I am new to ND (at this late hour) and I am still finding out necessary knowledge to operate the camera properly but how do you check what firmware version is installed in my ND?

You can read your firmware version from your exif dates when you check your picture in your laptop.

Regards
Andreas

Contax ND firewire connection software

Hallo,
I have bought a Contax ND but dont have the firmware for the PC-Mode via Fire Wire.
Does anybody knows how to get it ?
Greetings from Germany
Andreas

I am very sorry to all but every time I try to explain how I have got Contax Raw Developer to work in capture mode this wesite cuts me off half way through my reply.

Back