DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Boys toys

B

big_b

I have an existing film SLR which has served me very well up to now. I'm thinking of making a move into the digital world and have had the D70 recommended to me.

I'd be grateful for any of your experiences of using it, any thoughts... etc.

Cheers

S

Dear Sam,

I'am in the same position. I just read the comment on this forum (and others), just read and learn.

Paul.

Sam & Paul
I have now had my D70 for about two months. I have never had a digital camera until I purchased the D70. I Love it! My family and I just returned from a 10 day disney cruse/world "vacation" I shot about 700 pics. It did great. The only problem I seem to have with it is when I am taking a picture of my light sensitive daughter. The preflash causes her to blink in just about every picture. I have read that others are having the same problem and that Nikon is aware of the problem and will hopefully fix the problems. Other than that is is a great camera.

George

Back