DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Kami fluid?

jacksatta

Can we get this in the States?

Or is everyone hell-bent on spending $200 more bucks on the scanscience (albeit looks legitimate) stuff?

Can't I just squirt some of this on and hope for pretty damn good results (vs. super-excellent)?

:)

I went to Bay Press Services to get mine. I didn't need to pay exorbanent hazardous liquid shipping price since I picked it up. However, if you don't have a place close by you can have them ship it to you baypressservices.com. Another place to get it I think is Freestyle photo, freestylephoto.biz.

The best thing about Kami fluid is that it doesn't leave any residule and evaporates very, very quickly once you lift it off your mounting glass. It's actually really great stuff, but if you have a plastic mount, such as the one that comes with the Epson V750, you'll find your mounts to disintergrate, so make sure you don't have any fluid seep into the crevices.

Good luck.

Can we get this in the States?

Or is everyone hell-bent on spending $200 more bucks on the scanscience (albeit looks legitimate) stuff?

Can't I just squirt some of this on and hope for pretty damn good results (vs. super-excellent)?

:)

Back