Info for Leica RC projector

dawid_burger

Hallo

Does anyone know anything re the Leica RC slide projector ? Did it have a 250W l& and what trays does it take ?

Any help greatly appreciated !

Dawid

tbarry

I have an opportunity to buy a Pradovit C 2500 with 90mm Colorplan lens at a good price. Does anyone know whether the C 2500 blacks out between slides or not? I believe the model dates from the late 1970s or early 80s...

tbarry

Thanks, Colin, for the information. I'm using a lot of digital these days, burning digital slide shows on to discs and showing on my HDTV. But still nothing beats a good slide from a good projector on a good screen, and my old Rollei dissolve projector is now beyond repair.

colin

Tom, Your most welcome. I agree wholeheartedly with your comments. I use a Pradovit color 250 to project my Leica slides and they leave nothing to be desired, but when I saw my Contax 645 slides projected through a Hasselblad MF projector, I was blown away! Makes 35mm look like something from Toys R Us! Don't recommend you try it...you may get hooked.

gjames52

but when I saw my Contax 645 slides projected through a Hasselblad MF projector, I was blown away! Makes 35mm look like something from Toys R Us! Don't recommend you try it...you may get hooked.>

Go for it! Colin is right. I only shoot slides, 35mm, and 6x6 and as I have commented before after viewing a 6x6 slide of a landscape projected 6'x 6', that if there were some ambient light, you would think you were there!

If you cannot find a PCP, I can recommend the Rollei Dual 66. With it you can project 35mm and MF. I also like my Leica RT and especially my old Zeiss Ikon, if you can find a good one, the projected color is remarkable.

Enjoy:

Gilbert