DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

SPP with Mac OSX Lion

toisondor

Has anyone had any problem using SPP with Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)? I've just made the switch and so far, I can open SPP and see my directories of images, but when I try to open a single image, it crashes. I've only tried a couple of times, but the same thing has happened each time.

Jesse

Jesse...I had the same issue...delete the whole SPP program...then re download it and drag it to your desktop...and run from there...

If that does not work try going back to an older version...first then try the newer one...

Good Luck...

Uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick. Along the way, I discovered I was not using the most recent version of SPP (5.01). It seems to be working fine from the Applications folder now.

Thanks,

Jesse

Back