DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Fun in PS...

foveonfan

This might be fun for you "Northeners" ie. those heading into extreme winters that leave you "housebound".

I like to also make "miniatures" in my studio and special effects.

Here is an example I did for a recent competition. The requirement was to use a small "cocktail parasol" in any way.

I set this up on a little 650mm X 650mm table, so without further delay...

Sincere regards, Jim Roelofs

Attachments

• Fun in PS 2.jpg
    EXIF
    Fun in PS 2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi Jim

That is a funny idea. Makes me feel I need vacation. Currently the weather is here cold and wet in Germany. This would be a nice idea for an ad in a journal. Something like: "buy an icecream and feel like in holidays"

Best wishes

Thanks, Dirk. People living on the Australian coast are already experiencing beach days, but I live inland. No matter for me as I prefer the bush. Water recreation is out for me as I would need to remove my hearing aid, making any further audible communication with others impossible.

But as I said, i prefer the bush anyway. ;)

Sincere regards, Jim R

Back