DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi everyone

jaiyenyen

So we find a new meeting point, let’s hope this is an enjoyable ride

I’m here from DPR as I guess we all are. I’m a NW England guy (Lancashire) but I’m now happily retired and living on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand. Only really started spending good time with cameras on retirement. I started with a Canon 5D3 but shifted to Olympus because of the weight and size. Came back to FF with a Nikon Z7 and added a Leica Q2 last year. The Q2 has been the best and worst photography purchase I’ve made. Best because I get so much enjoyment from it and worst because the Leica bug bit hard!

:welcome-to-forum:

and living on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand.

That is great to hear. I was several times on Koh Samui. More in the north in the less crowded area.

Koh Samui changed a lot over the last 20 years...

:welcome-to-forum:

That is great to hear. I was several times on Koh Samui. More in the north in the less crowded area.

Koh Samui changed a lot over the last 20 years...
Koh Samui has changed an incredible amount in 20 years for sure. I’ve either lived here or visited for almost 20 years now. I live in the far SW where it is very, very quiet.

Back