DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

introducing posting

knut

Hello all together,

I have a used 503cw with a CF 80mm Zeiss lens since last December and I have developed the first rolls of film (NC and VC Kodak Portra mainly). The first post here was one of these pictures in the 'city, still life and abstract' section:
http://www.hasselbladinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5536

I mainly work with digital equipment and I lost much of my analogue and darkroom knowledge :sad:, signs of the time. So I am working to incorporate the film in my digital workflow, but having problems with quality of scanning process. Hope I will improve it soon. It seems good and important to me to use the analogue technique, particular medium range, because it slows down the work with much impact to the picture. I would like to use this effect for some projects.

I am looking forward to comments, discussions and I will try to make a post from time to time. And to stay longer than the animal with the same name like my forum alias (greetings to polypal ;))

Regards,
Andreas

Back