DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Just finished my website...need your help...!!!

tc95

Ok I value my fellow Sigma Users.....so I just got my site together...and wanted to see if any of you can find anything that needs change or fixing...

I know of three problems...

1. The music on the main page is not quite in sync with all PC's/Mac's and after the first go around it falls out of sync...This is something I have been playing with for two weeks...but I have it as good as it's going to get...

2. Some of the pictures get soft or pixelated after I uploaded them...this is just Zenfolio....can't fix this...I am working on a work around...beacuse some pictures came out right...this is what I am tackleing next...

3. (Copy-Write) says C Studio 5 Photos when it should say 2009 C Studio 5 Photos....This is low on my pole of items...but will have to be addressed..

Here is the link to the site... http://www.studio5photos.com ...

Again...I am going to sit back...:z04_whis_gummikau02...your CC is much apreciated...this is for all aspects of the site...just remeber I am using a service so somethings I can't change...but please help me make this the best site I can have with this company...

Thank you in advance.... Tony C .... :z04_cowboy:

PS --- Just FWI on the main page 16 out of the 29 photos were taken with either a Sigma Lens or Sigma SD14 Nikon F or Sigma SD14 Leica R....which is a 55% of the featured images...thur the whole site I think 51% of the images are from either a Sigma Lens or Camera conversion....Little tid-bit...:z04_photos:

Opps...I am in Houston...the other skylines are from HK (Hong Kong) 2009 trip...

:z04_photos:

Back