DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Greetings from the North Coast

Rxxdoc

I just bought a used Sigma DP1 from ebay. I am thrilled how nice the camera looks. I updatged the firmware to V2 and downloaded the sigma V4.2 processing software.

Hopefully I get to try it out this weekend. I hope the DP1 users who take landscapes might share a couple of tips with me. I understand there is a learning curve, but I don't think it should be much of a problem.

Thanks in advance.
Rxxdoc

Best shots I have done are with a tripod...but just play with the camera a little...make sure you use SPP to edit the image 1st then port it into your other software as a tiff file...

Lets see your shots...

Thanks tc. Not that great of a photographer, so it will be a while before I post anything. I've been learning how to shoot the DP1. Got a couple of "good" snaps, but nothing that I am really pround of (yet).

Back