DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Zeiss Ikon body serial numbers

masaji

Hi everyone;

I have a Zeiss Ikon infromation about body and lenses serial numbers, if you want the document, send a e-mail adress and I can send you.

thanks and regards

Thanks for your post offer for Zeiss Ikon information. I would greatly appreciate you forwarding the document regarding serial number information. I recently inherited a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 with serial number F17134 and am trying to date it. Thanks.

Thanks for your post offer for Zeiss Ikon information. I would greatly appreciate you forwarding the document regarding serial number information. I recently inherited a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 with serial number F17134 and am trying to date it. Thanks.
Capt,

F##### serial numbers were released for production in 1937

I stumbled on this post while looking for information on my old Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2... I was not able to find a comprehensive list of serial numbers, so maybe some one on this forum might help me with the number I found on my camera... the lens is a Novar - Anastigmat 1:4,5 / f=11 cm, the shutter is a KLIO, and the serial no on the body is L 1239. What does that say about the year of production?
TIA

Hi everyone;

I have a Zeiss Ikon infromation about body and lenses serial numbers, if you want the document, send a e-mail adress and I can send you.

thanks and regards

Hello John, I'm a new member as of today and would like to ask if you'd be good enough to email me the same information please. I have several Ziess Ikon Nettars and would like to more accurately date them. Thanks. Les

Back