DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

vues aujourd'hui...

Attachments

• supermanSigma.jpg
    EXIF
    supermanSigma.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 9
  • mother-and-sonSigma.jpg
    EXIF
    mother-and-sonSigma.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 7
  • merci-bultexSigma.jpg
    EXIF
    merci-bultexSigma.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5
  • this-bigSigma.jpg
    EXIF
    this-bigSigma.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 3
All excellent candid shots. I like the reflected light in II best.

I don't know about you, but I have the impression that the French get very self-conscious about having a camera pointing at them (yet I find them to be extremely photogenic). Anyway, I get nervous taking these kinds of shots unless I've got a very long lens.

Nice job.

Jesse

Thank you Jesse !
I'm so pleased you said you liked the light in #2 : I like it too, and it allowed me to pretend to point upwards and tell this lady to walk ! (they had stopped)...

Great stuff....I too like the reflection of the light in #2...I would process that one a little more to see what effect you could bring out of it....

I hope you don't mind that I played with the picture...

View attachment 2087

Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Attachments

• mother-and-sonSigma.jpg
    EXIF
    mother-and-sonSigma.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
No-Problem...I am glad you liked it...

Have a great week...Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Am still browsing my way around your site so will begin to make postings only when I find subject matter on which I feel competent to comment.
For the time being I wish to look at images posted by your members with a view to deciding on which equipment I should purchase relative to becoming a 'useful' member.
Take care all

Back