DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

rmaki

Greetings, all. I don't know any other photographers who use Sigma bodies and lenses, so I thought that it might be fun to interact with a few "kindred spirits" through this online forum. I currently use two SD14 bodies and an SD10 body, as well as 18-250mm OS, 400mm, and 50mm macro lenses. I have 18-50mm and 55-200mm "kit" lenses that came with one of my bodies, but they just sit in my closet, along with SA-300 and SA-9 film bodies. I've been 100% digital since 2006.

I've been a "serious" amateur photographer since 1975. If you're interested you can read more about my photography experience in my profile.

Rmaki....nice equipment...I started with an SD10....about 4 years ago...and have an SA-9 too...however I don't think I have shot with it for about a year...thank you for reminding me I should break that puppy out and run a few rolls of film thru it....

I look forward to viewing your work... Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Back