DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

S&le file

Does anyone have a s&le file of a scanned colour slide/ B&W neg I could borrow? I have a photo printer and would like to see what it can do, to see if it's worth investing in a scanner etc. Failing that I'd appreciate any comments on anyone who's done darkroom printing and also printed from B&W scanned neg on a consumer printer, how do they compare, really?

Hi Ross,

Do you have a braod band connection so I can upload a scanned negative file to you?

Paul

"...darkroom printing and also printed from B&&;W scanned neg on a consumer printer, how do they compare, really?"

There is a good article in LFI magazine this month about different archive printer papers and techniques and how they compare to dark room 'tradional' printing... FYI - its not highly technical but it is a good overview.

Back